Thursday, December 10, 2009

this and that

Things in my world are in flux; Some good, some a bit scary.

First, Isabella and Annika came down with head and chest colds; coughing and hacking. Isabella's cold has been un-nerving to me. Nothing feels more helpless than watching your six month old gag on her own phlegm and not be able to fix her. While Annika is much more able to help herself, given her age; it's also difficult watching her try to seem sicker than she is, when her younger sister gets more attention.

I kept Both home last Friday at the beginning of their colds. Hovering in the background was a worry I had, that they had the swine flu. The next Tuesday, I brought Isabella to Partners in Pediatrics to ease my concern. She just had a cold.

I have applied for a new job and have been accepted! I'll talk about this later, though; as it's getting late and I am tired.

No comments: